This course is archived!
Boost your Symfony apps with HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 (Kévin Dunglas)
Symfony Live London 2019 presentation by Kévin Dunglas.
HTTP/2 and HTTP/3 can improve the loading time of webpages up to 2 times. Did you know that it’s very easy to optimize your Symfony applications to leverage the advanced features of this new protocol? The talk agenda:
- a historically contextualized presentation of the different versions of the HTTP protocol;
- a state of the protocol support in the PHP ecosystem;
- a guide explaining how to serve your PHP and Symfony apps with h2, using Nginx, Apache and Docker;
- many code samples showing how to use h2 to improve the loading time of your assets and APIs using the WebLink component and Twig
- examples of how to take advantage of the protocol using the brand new HttpClient Component