ReactJS! Woohoo! With ES6 and webpack behind us, we can finally have some serious
fun! In this course, we'll introduce ReactJS, get it working through Webpack
and starting building a real application. Yes, a real application! We'll identify a set of strategies & best practices to follow to put this super powerful tool under your control!
- Components & React Architecture
- Jumping into JSX!
- All about props & state
- The component data from: from top to bottom
- Actual best-practices for creating sane apps
- Smart/container vs Dumb/presentation components
- Tricks for managing state without mutating it
- Making API Calls back to Symfony (and authentication) with fetch
- Working with server-side validation
- Handling collections in React
- Dealing with forms (refs vs controlled inputs)