Need to upload some files in Symfony? Excellent! You've come to the right place!
These days, uploading files can be simple... or incredibly complex - with cloud storage, private files, thumbnailing, validation and so much more. So let's tackle... all of it!
- Understanding basic file uploading
- File uploads in a Symfony form
- File (and Image) validation
- Naming files (unique vs keeping the original name... or both?)
- Handling/moving uploaded files in an organized way
- Rendering links to the uploaded files
- Thumbnailing with LiipImagineBundle
- "Uploading" files in your data fixtures
- Flysystem: using a filesystem abstraction
- Uploading files but keeping them private
- Adding a download endpoint for "private" files
- Fancy AJAX uploading with Dropzone
- Storing files in the cloud (S3)
So get into the (Drop)zone and let us upload some serious knowledge to you in this... multipart(.../form-data) tutorial. Ok... better jokes are inside... I promise!